Monday, March 25, 2013

Empty with no reason

Most times I think I have problem that doesn't really exist, but I know it's there... Lurking through every painful thought and memory that my brain contains. Most times I do all that I can to make myself better, but I never see a change, just full effort and zero resolution. Most times I cry even when I have no true reason to cry because it looks a lot easier than laughing. Most times I look at myself in the mirror and wonder who I've become and shamefully look away with disappointment in myself. Most times I just lay in bed and constantly think because I hate people and I'd rather keep away alone. Most times I wish I wasn't alone but everyone and everything makes no difference in my mood. Most times I wonder why I have to be this way, but then again, my past has fucked me sideways.

Some can call me crazy. But I prefer intuitive.

I only know what I feel, and what I feel is something that others may frown upon, but there's not much I can really do..

I'm just a sad person.



A really sad person.

No comments:

Post a Comment